Use CopyCat to transfer any image onto wood, canvas, fabric, and more! Today we are using CopyCat to make DIY coasters. Make sure to tag us in your projects as you Enjoy The Bragging Rights!
1. Begin by placing your tile onto the image you have printed off (making sure the image was printed using an inkjet printer) and trace around it.
2. Then cut out the squares you have traced.
3. After that pour some of the CopyCat into a glass bowl.
4. Apply the CopyCat to both the top of the tile and the printed side of the image.
5. Next, place the printed image face down onto the tile.
6. Use a flat object, such as a credit card or ChalkArt spreader, to gently smooth the paper and rid it of any air bubbles.
7. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours up to 24 hours. The longer you wait the clearer the image will be.
8. Once dry, use a wet lint-free cloth to remove the paper.
9. After the paper has been removed and the tiles are all dried, apply the Light Wax using a chip brush and offloading before applying to the tile.
10. After allowing it to dry, use a lint-free cloth to buff the tiles to the desired sheen. Then add your optional cork backing.
Enjoy The Bragging Rights!